I got the highest stats on my dashboard yesterday for this month so far and I can’t resist taking a screen shot of where they are coming from. The Philippines of course is on the top rank.
Got a total of 502 views yesterday with 314 visitors. How nice, I am quite inspired! Thank you all for visiting my blog.
21 January 2013 7:15am
I really think I need to correct this because the biggest number of views and visitors so far was last January 19 with 728 views and 500 visitors. Thank God for blogging!
Read Full Post »
Posted in blessings, blogging, guilty pleasures, tagged a bit of myself, blogging, blogging challenge, my 700th blog post, postaday2011, silence speaks, thoughts and ramblings on November 3, 2011 |
Leave a Comment »
When I look back at the times that I felt so down, writing my thoughts on paper helped me to cope, a sort of catharsis for me since I found out I had Stage 3 colon cancer. It was not a walk in the park but faith , prayers and love of friends and family made me realize that when you have all these, you have enough. When you believe that you will get well, you will. And when you believe that God is by your side, He is.
So this is my 700th blog according to WordPress. Since they have introduced letting bloggers know which post was magnificent, grand, dandy, splendid, sensational, fabulous,far-out, groovy, slick, superb, super, wohoo, way-out and all the other positive words they say about a current blog post, I’ve recorded every word count and which post describes all those words. It’s kind of fun to know what word they will use to describe what you have just posted. At the start of the year, I was in a quandary whether to take part in the Post A Day Challenge 2011. I asked myself, “will I be able to do that, write and blog everyday the whole year of 2011? “ Two more months to go and I will be able to say, “I did it.” And George S. Patton was right when he said and I quote: Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
I was reviewing my earlier blogs this morning and I was smiling like crazy thinking, I was a little emotional in some of them but who cares, it’s the process of writing that heals you. And I would like to share a list of at least twenty-five top-rated blogs that I wrote in a span of twenty-nine months. They are not exactly my favorites since there are other blogs which I like better than some of them, echoing what I feel and describing the true “me”. But the following are my most read, obviously for the simple reason that they frequently appear even if I wrote them a year or almost two years ago. You are welcome to read through my search box since I don’t exactly remember when they were published here.
- The Early Bird Catches The Worm But the Second Mouse Gets The Cheese
- UAAP Season 73 (University of Santo Tomas)
- Friendship Quotes
- Soulmates, Karma, Reincarnation
- Unang Taon, Ulat Sa Bayan Ni PNoy (June 30, 2011)
- Happy Birthday MAMA MARY
- Dapitan Arcade (A Shopper’s Delight)
- It’s Why I Love It
- University of Santo Tomas at 400
- On Meeting Dr. Samuel Ang Again
- The Aquino Grandchildren And My Own Memories of Ninoy
- Bank Of The Philippine Islands, Let’s Make It Easy
- Suha,Lukban, Grapefruit, Pomelo
- The Famous Transfiguration Chapel – Caleruega, Philippines
- Oh, Oh!
- Quotes To Live By
- It’s Kung Pao Chicken Pasta For Dinner
- Some Tidbits On Pres. Noynoy’s Inauguration
- Moringa Juice
- Sioma-making, A Great Feat For A Six-Year Old
- Celebrating 400th Year (University of Santo Tomas)
- Meeting Manuel Baldemor, A World-Renowned Artist
- New Life, New Hope, New Beginning
- Special Palabok
Thank you all for visiting my blogs and leaving lovely comments. And as of this writing, I have about a total of 60,284 page views. Hooray to blogging! And WordPress says, this blog is wonderful
Read Full Post »