And since I am still on the topic of blogging, I’d like to properly acknowledge those who have given me some blogging nominations the latest of which were just last week and today. When I started blogging at WordPress, I was not aware of these nominations until I got one from a long-time reader of my blog back in December 2011. The Versatile Blogger Award was my very first nomination. Luckily I was able to make a short write-up on the seven random things about myself and was also able to nominate fifteen bloggers to receive the same. Unfortunately, it stopped there but I always acknowledge those fellow bloggers who recommended me for such.
Then it was followed by these.
My new blog Our Precious Bundle of Joy got the following nomination last March 2013 a few months after I started it.
Since the requirements are basically the same, I am reposting the seven random things about myself but it would probably take longer before I could nominate bloggers I follow and I visit because they are equally good and their blogs are all wonderful and interesting. Please bear with me and thank you so much for including me in your lists.
Seven Random Things About Myself:
1. I am a Filipina who loves to write and dabble in photography.
2. I am a survivor. It’s the real reason why this blog exists because I am sharing my plight as a cancer survivor.
3. I love to eat green mangoes, sliced thinly with the skin on and dipped in fish sauce or sprinkled with salt.
4. I don’t drink milk. Weird isn’t it but my mom said I was breast-fed as a baby.
5. Though I love to write and take photographs, I think I am a gardener at heart. I love to feel the earth in my hands and take shots of all the blooms in our garden.
6. I collect books by Richard Paul Evans, Barbara Taylor Bradford, Robin Cook and Rosamunde Pilcher. It’s an eclectic mix of reading genre.
7. Just like most bloggers, I also dream of being published someday, and share my journey on how to cope with cancer.